Is something not working out for you? Not to worry. We’re here to help you get exactly what you need and speed up your Mac experience.
If you're having issues with RAM, SSDs, Drives, Batteries or other hardware please give our support team a call at 1-800-831-4569 from 9am – 5:30pm CST. Hardware can be tricky and many times it could be a minor installation or technical issue. Our support team will help troubleshoot the problem and if it doesn’t work out and you need to return the product, we’ll issue you an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
Returns & Exchange Process
Follow these simple steps to process your return. If at any time you’re having trouble, just give us a call and we’ll help you out.
1) Call Ramjet support at 1-800-831-4569 from 9am – 5:30pm CST, find out if it’s defective product and if so, get an RMA number.
2) Pack your product in a padded envelope and ship it through a service that offers tracking such as UPS, FedEx or USPS to:
Attention: RMA# _________
3001 Research Road Suite D2
Champaign, Illinois 61822
3) Ramjet will send you a confirmation email once we have received the product(s) and processed your return. If it’s an exchange, we’ll also process and send out your new product(s).
4) Check your credit card statement to make sure the refund went through and if there are any issues give us a call or email us at email@example.com
• Returns for refund must be completed within 30 days of the original ship date.
• Returns for refund for non-defective products are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
• Orders cancelled after the ship date are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
• Special orders canceled are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
• To return, replace, or exchange an item, you must call us for an RMA number first.
• For more info on our warranties, check out our Warranty section.
• Returns for exchange must be completed within 30 days of the original ship date.
• Exchanges for equal or greater value parts are not subject to a restocking fee.
• Exchanges for lesser value parts are charged a restocking fee of 15% on the difference between the price of the old product and the new product.