Using an anti-static wrist strap will dramatically reduce the risk of electro-static discharge. This will protect both the component that you are installing, such as a DRAM Memory Module or an Solid State Drive (SSD), as well as the computer itself. This strap features an adjustable strap and an extra-long coiled chord for a wide range of movement.
- 1TB 2-Bay Firewire RAID System $369.99
- 2TB 2-Bay Firewire RAID System $419.99
- 4TB 2-Bay Firewire RAID System $459.99
- 6TB 2-Bay Firewire RAID System $549.99
- 2TB 4-Bay Firewire RAID System $649.99
- 4TB 4-Bay Firewire RAID System $749.99
- 8TB 4-Bay Firewire RAID System $849.99
- 12TB 4-Bay Firewire RAID System $1,079.99
- 2-Bay Firewire RAID Enclosure $199.99
- 4-Bay Firewire RAID Enclosure $299.99
This kit is a must-have for every Mac Do-It-Yourselfer and contains the non-standard tools that you will need to open and work on Apple Macintosh computers. You’ll need it when installing any components such as DRAM Memory Modules, Solid State Drives or Internal Hard Disk Drives. It features non-magnetic design, spinning palm caps for easy use, and coated precision black tips.